Our 13% All-Natural Stress tub is ideal for high-risk cattle and calves that are in the process of weaning. Formulated with CattlActive® to neutralize rumen acid and encourage feed and water consumption.
- Crude Protein (min) 13%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 2%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 4.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 5.5%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 1.1%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 2.5%
- Potassium (K) (min) 1.5%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 2,600 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 880 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 880 ppm
- Iodine (I) (min) 79 ppm
- Cobalt (Co) (min) 52 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Min) 26 ppm
- Vitamin A (min) 240,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3 (min) 70,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 600 IU/lb
- Thiamin (min) 100 mg/lb
- Provide one 250 lb tub for every 20 to 25 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water and salt.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Acetate Oil (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Manganese Hydroxychloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Basic Copper Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite complex (Source of Vitamin K), Onion Extract, Orange Peel Bitters, Guar Gum, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cobalt Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate.
Pro Earth Animal Health