Bio-Mycin® 200 (oxytetracycline injection) is approved for use in beef and dairy cattle and is indicated in the treatment of:
- Pneumonia and shipping fever complex associated with Pasteurella and Haemophilus.
- Infectious bovine kerato-conjunctivitis (pinkeye) caused by Moraxella bovis.
- Foot-rot and diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum.
- Bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Escherichia coli.
- Leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomona.
- Wound infections and acute metritis caused by strains of Staphylococci and Streptococci organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline.
In swine, BIO-MYCIN 200 is indicated in the treatment of bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli, pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida and leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomona.
In sows, BIO-MYCIN 200 is indicated for aid in control of infectious enteritis in suckling pigs caused by Escherichia coli.