Clean-Up II kills adult lice on cattle, plus the added insect growth regulator (IGR), diflubenzuron, also kills lice eggs. Clean-up II is the only pioneer product available in the United States that kills lice at multiple stages of their life cycle, providing effective control of adults and eggs with just one treatment.
One dose of Clean-Up II kills lice and their eggs, which could result in increased operational efficiencies through reduced cattle handling, lower labor costs and less time spent dealing with lice infestations.
Key Product Benefits:
- Clean-Up II helps protect against:
- Lice (Sucking, Chewing)
- Flies (Black, Deer, House, Horn, Horse, Stable)
- First IGR pour-on for topical application to beef and dairy cattle, including lactating, and calves.
- A ready-to-use formula provides control of biting and sucking lice.
- Kills louse eggs before they hatch.
- Controls lice with one application.
- Requires no pre-slaughter or milk withholding period.