Revolver, formulated with bromadiolone, a palatable rodenticide, is a soft bait formulated to attract and eliminate rats and mice. This eight pound pail of 0.42 oz pouches will not melt in high temperatures and has a low cost per placement.
Made with food-grade oils and grains, Revolver has an aroma rodents can't resist. Designed to break the cycle of anticoagulant resistance, this soft bait contains Bromadiolone, which kills in a single feeding. The bait is more effective than wax blocks and creates less mess; rodents are more likely to consume the bait instead of scattering it. Contains a bittering agent to help avoid accidental consumption by animals. Revolver is formulated at 50 PPM (parts per million). Rotate to Revolver when replacing less effective green wax blocks (see rotation chart above). 8 lbs.
- Outperforms competitive wax blocks and pellets
- Low cost per placement
- 0% wax = fast acceptance acceptance and control
- Less bait waste, saving you money
- Will not melt in high temperatures
- Replaces meal bait in high humidity environments
- 12-gram pouch fits in hard to reach places
- Palatable formulation
- Active ingredient formulated at 50 PPM
- Active Ingredient: Bromadiolone
- Bait Color: Green
- Mode of Action: 2nd-generation anticoagulant
- Effectiveness Time Frame: 4 to 5 Days