Animal Health International
The VetGun III is the next generation in remote insecticide delivery. New design features include:
* Lighter and more compact
* Military-grade robust materials
* Foregrip rail provision
* Future technology enabled
The VetGun Insecticide Delivery System is a unique system for delivering insecticide-filled gel capsules (AiM-L VetCaps, sold separately) to control horn flies and lice on cattle. AiM-L VetCaps burst upon contact to deliver the insecticide. The VetGun is powered by CO2 and can be utilized from 15' - 30' away. Simply aim, shoot, and treat. It's easy to operate, accurate, and reliable. Cattle are easily treated while milling around or feeding, without added stress or labor. Allows one person to easily apply insecticide from horseback, pickup, ATV, or while on foot. Saves time and puts you in control of when and where you treat your cattle. (CO2 propellant cartridges sold separately).
* No need to handle cattle to apply an insecticide.
* No chute or special handling facilities needed. Reduces the chance of injury to the cattle and the rancher.
* No added stress to the cattle and calves. By handling the cattle in the manner they are generally use to, the rancher can more easily deliver the insecticide safely from a remote distance.
* No additional labor required. One person can dose a herd in a fraction of the time required with other methods.